Sacred Valley, Peru, February 17– February 23, 2020
Sun Warrior Yoga has been called to sojourn in the Sacred Valley, nestled in the Andes Mountains in order to reconnect to the ancient awareness of the interconnectedness of all of creation. When we remember this space, we remember that we are whole, that peace and abundance are our birthright and that we are always guided by our higher self. Through yoga, meditation, the ancient cleansing ceremony of the Sweat Lodge, a journey to Machu Picchu, hikes around the Sacred Valley, nourishing meals, massage, and various healing workshops and discussions led by Joan Varini, you will leave the healing embrace of the Andes having reconnected to your soul’s purpose and your ancient heart.
Your magnificent 7-day, 6-night all-inclusive yoga and wellness retreat will include the following:
- Six-night accommodation at Munay Sunqo Retreat Center
- Two daily yoga classes (open and accessible to all levels of experience)
- Workshop style classes including power vinyasa, yin, restorative, and partner and acro yoga
- Daily sunrise meditation
- Unforgettable hikes, including a day trip to Machu Picchu
- Three farm to table organic and locally sourced meals daily
- Therapeutic massage
- A playful cleanse in a natural waterfall
- Guided visualization and regression therapy
- A guided meditation sound journey
- A traditional sweat lodge
- Inspirational lectures and group discussions
- Visits to the local market and cultural activities
All levels of experience welcome.
Early Bird prices end November 30thSingle: $2,749
Payment in full required by February 1st
The $500.00 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact Joan or Jess at:
Please, do not make any travel arrangements before receiving confirmation of registration. Once deposit is received you will be sent an email outlining next steps for travel arrangements and additional retreat information.